Bitcoin escrow services with regular escrow, regular escrow with a pegged exchange rate, and multi-signature escrow.
ReviewsWrite a review
Scam - February 8, 2018
marc - January 13, 2018
Mr - January 10, 2018
Morris - November 22, 2017
Marshall - November 21, 2017
Mary - October 25, 2017
Sallie - October 24, 2017
Stanley - October 21, 2017
Jose Chung - October 20, 2017
Lake Frederick - October 19, 2017
Zane Triston - October 18, 2017
Jayson Kent - October 16, 2017
Jill - October 15, 2017
Otto - October 14, 2017
Jack Doe - October 14, 2017
Brian - October 12, 2017
Escrow My Bits - October 12, 2017
Ron - October 11, 2017
Anybody stay away from http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info !!! It is a scam.
It is a pretty elaborate scam you guys are running there. I have to admit I have to tip my head to you guys. Be aware, this is a really multi stage scam.
This is how it works.
1) You make a deal with a seller that sound pretty legit and the seller is willing to work with you via an escrow service like Worldbitcoinescrow. http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info
2) Next step is you set an account with http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info and get an immediate support on line to do that. This seems very legit and secured.
3) Now you are waiting for the seller to delivered the services but very quickly you realized that this is not happening.
4) You go back to the http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info and make numerous requests to cancel the transaction or request help online and you get no response.
5) After about 24 hours of none stop login and trying to stop the transaction you get an email from your seller informing you that he hacked your http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info account and release the funds to himself.
6) Few minutes later you get an email from http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info that they can not cancel the transaction as funds were already released to the seller.
7) Your money is gone!!!
STAY AWAY FROM http://www.worldbitcoinescrow.info
Escrow My Bits - October 10, 2017
When a transaction is canceled the funds are held in escrow until both parties agree or until 7 days of no response by one party.
Ron - October 10, 2017
Most likely I have lost my money.
People Also Viewed
Submit a Review
Promote your Crypto website on BitTrust
See all »
People Also Viewed
A hosted web-based E-Wallet used for sending, receiving and...
BitQuick.co is the world's fastest and safest Bitcoin trading...
Wellington Holdings LTD87 reviews
Wellington Holdings is a Trading platform specialized in Crypto Curren...
www.CoinTandem.com allows end users to buy Bitcoin via wire transfers ...
Onex BTC615 reviews
Do you want buy bitcoin with paypal without id verification or with i...
Cash To Crypto213 reviews
Cash To Crypto was formed in 2013 to provide a simple solution for pur...
Quantum Markets51 reviews
Quantum Markets is The safest place to buy and exchange crypto. Join o...