TheyTookMyMoney - July 29, 2017
1. Upon attempting to cash out, they took away the 0.6 BTC I had in earnings and didn't allow me to cash out, likely due to having gone from a 0.018 BTC deposit to a balance of 0.6 BTC.
2. Before I realized that when making a large sum they won't let you withdraw and instead end up stealing your winnings, I was very pleased with their website.
3. They cited my nationality as being the reason for taking my winnings, which was nothing but an excuse as I have a dual nationality (and my other nationality did not have any issues with their terms of service).
4. They give promotions to players for giving them positive reviews on these types of review websites.
5. Sadly I was one of those who gave a positive review for a mere bonus, prior to feeling betrayed having lost the money I had so excitedly won on their site.
6. Worst overall online casino experience of my life, I recommend you stay away from this one. Otherwise expect your winnings to be taken away from you upon winning anything substantial and to end up feeling as betrayed as I have.