Description

Update

Rollin is a crypto currency-based Bitcoin dice game, where people can play instantly and anonymously. #Features House edge between 0.6% and 1%: based on your total wager Choose your own odds ranging from 1% up to 98% Use our provably fair system to verify each bet Instant deposits and withdrawals No registration


Reviews

Write a review

- March 30, 2020
I doubted at first, when I heard about Mrs Van Yoelle bitcoin trade. She was great, I took a decision to invest with her, In my first investment with her, I benefited from it a lot Mrs Van Yoelle has made me earn much profit in a short period of time. Thanks to Mrs Van Yoelle investment company. You can contact her on whatsapp for help: +1 518 622 1571

- February 6, 2020
Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know that things will get better someday, Success is what happens after you have survived all of your disappointments. Life was never too easy for me when i started investing with binary option trade, I always fall victim in the hand of scammer until I read a post of Mrs Van Yoelle saying she as help a lots of people in this binary/forex/bitcoin option trade, I have to give a try with $500 and she promised to help me trade and now I am enjoying my profit today Contact her on whatsapp for help and you will be glad that you contact: +1 518 622 1571

- January 8, 2020
I just received my money now. are there still principled women that can keep to their word? this is unbelievable,I received profits from Van Yoelle with 100% assurance,she is honest and humble.A very big thanks to you Van who helped me regain all I have lost.i know most of you have heard about her and most of you are still afraid to trust her ,but I will give you this assurance,she is for real and she helps manage accounts and win profits ,I never believed till I tried her out with just $500 and I gain $7,500 as promised, now I and my friends are trading so much, don't be left out you can also regain all your lost in Binary options and forex through Van's amazing strategy .I promised to tell the world about her if she is real and honest, And if you are new here or you have lost some amount before ,take this advice ,contact her, she will help you win profits in Binary options and forex You can contact her via her WhatsApp number Whatsapp: +1 518 622 1571

- November 17, 2017
Five stars

Tip: 13GbBVFKqrHHJnLE7nVuU7A5zLyypUXf3M


- January 10, 2015
Really nice admins and great service. Great giveaways on bitcointalk.

- December 28, 2014
love the interface design, active chat and good faucet!

- October 3, 2014
Great game, I like the simple look of the website. To bad they don't support dogecoin or litecoin.

- September 23, 2014
Played 2 times, it seems legit to me. Game is simple, good looking website and fast bets. I don't like the auto bet though and chat can be better. You can't see others bet, they need to add this feature, also investment option would't be bad. Admin is active in chat and response to questions. Overall its a good dice site.

Tip: 1BxpGFiSW5ND2Pi4Fu83hn9jJyUeQ82xSt


People Also Viewed

BitZonk logo

BitZonk

42 reviews

BitZonk is really simple. You’re just three steps away from your...
Best Bitcoin Games logo

Best Bitcoin Games

16 reviews

Fresh and updated (2018) list of best Bitcoin casinos and games:...
Wheel of Bitcoin logo

Wheel of Bitcoin

50 reviews

Instantly earn free bitcoins by spinning The Wheel of Bitcoin. All...

Submit a Review



People Also Viewed

Bitsler logo

Bitsler

137 reviews

Gambling website dice & other games. We have friendly support...
4Grinz.com logo

4Grinz.com

40 reviews

4Grinz.com is a Bitcoin Casino that allows for free play and legal...
BitZonk logo

BitZonk

42 reviews

BitZonk is really simple. You’re just three steps away from your...
Best Bitcoin Games logo

Best Bitcoin Games

16 reviews

Fresh and updated (2018) list of best Bitcoin casinos and games:...
Wheel of Bitcoin logo

Wheel of Bitcoin

50 reviews

Instantly earn free bitcoins by spinning The Wheel of Bitcoin. All...

Top Exchanges

Blocklancer logo

Blocklancer

113 reviews

Blocklancer is a Distributed Autonomous Job Marketplace (DAJ) on...
Free Bitcoin Bazar  logo

Free Bitcoin Bazar

53 reviews

Bitcoin is freedom for money. Bitcoin is a revolution anyone can...
Vault of Satoshi logo

Vault of Satoshi

146 reviews

Vault of Satoshi allows you to trade fiat currency to crypto...
E-Currency Trade logo

E-Currency Trade

89 reviews

Exchange E-Currency like Perfect Money, OKPAY, Payeer, Advcash,...
MyBTC.ca logo

MyBTC.ca

171 reviews

MyBTC.ca helps Canadians buy $20-$2,500 worth of Bitcoin instantly...